Careers at webexpenses
Come and Join Us
We’re always on the lookout for creative, hard-working and customer-focused team players; people who want to join a dynamic business on an exciting journey.
If you have experience within the expenses industry, knowledge of Software-as-a-Service solutions or sales expertise; that’s an advantage, but what’s most important is that you have the energy and commitment needed to exceed our clients’ expectations.
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, we offer a vibrant company which has continued to grow for the past 10 years. We’re a forward thinking and innovative organisation which provides a fun and rewarding place to work.
If you’re interested in working for webexpenses please send us an email to email@example.com with your CV outlining why you should be given an opportunity to join our team.
Looking to take the next step in your Sales Career?
Reporting to the Head of Sales in this role you will acquire new clients to support the business revenue targets, by nurturing and expanding our prospect/client base through the representation of our range of products and services. You will also be responsible for developing, managing and working with channel partners to drive sales and increase opportunities. The Ideal candidature would have a successful career in Sales and is now looking to move into a Software based Sales Environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- To maximise software and service revenue through active and effective prospect engagement
- Ensure open and honest communication and collaboration with each prospect throughout the sales cycle
- Ensure the prospect has a detailed understanding of the proposed solution to be delivered; to incorporate software, services, delivery and support
- Active prospect monitoring which supports accurate forecasting and weekly lead status updates
- Adopting a tailored sales approach for each prospect, aligning and meeting expectations
- Develop an intrinsic culture where you ‘always exceed expectations’ for the complete client lifecycle; from sale through to implementation and on-going support
- Take a proactive approach pre and post-sale with all internal departments
- Ensuring a complete and detailed handover to the Implementation team, providing clear visibility of the client’s requirements and expectations
- Taking individual accountability at each stage of the sale and implementation phases
- Collaborate with Development and Implementation teams regarding client driven product requirements and idea
- Act on client feedback to ensure prompt escalation where appropriate
- Preparation and submission of bid structure documents (PQQ’s, RFI’s, Tenders)
- Actively seek to increase own product knowledge, to include product functionality and enhancements
- Remain up to date with competitor products and services, and our commercial position
- Exhibition and event attendance.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Effective written and verbal communication with good presentation skills
- Organised and efficient
- Meet and set targets and deadlines whilst managing a range of concurrent activities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and to be a good team player
- Planning, coordinating
- Sales forecasting
- Influencing and negotiating
- Rapport building with clients and colleagues
- Empathy and being able to put yourself in the client’s position
- B2B/Corporate and consultative selling
- Good commercial acumen – ability to liaise with a range of contacts across small to enterprise level businesses.
The following knowledge will be gained during the induction period:
- webexpenses software
- Internal systems, to include: CRM, online webinar tools
- System implementation processes
- Contractual terms
- Demonstrable company and product knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar role essential
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Competency in MS Office, and Google applications
- Prezi presentation software.
- Educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- A full, clean UK driving licence essential
- Ability and a willingness to travel within the UK (including traveling outside office hours, from time to time).