Who’s responsible within your company for paying employees?
Is it finance, payroll, HR, or, as in most cases, a more complex and confusing blend of different roles and responsibilities.
A lack of clarity is a particular problem when businesses are using disjointed and disconnected management systems to handle HR, payroll, and employee expenses.
Tackling this is the focus of an upcoming webinar that brings together expert advice from Webexpenses and CIPHR, a leading provider of HR and payroll software.
Sign up for webinar
This free webinar takes place on Tuesday, September 29th at 11 am (GMT): [Webinar: Working Together in Harmony]
Featuring Webexpenses’ partnership manager Oliver Pollard and CIPHR’s payroll expert Amanda Barnden, it will explore ways to improve HR and finance integration.
The areas covered will include:
- The traditional division of responsibilities between finance, HR, and payroll teams
- How those responsibilities map across to finance, HR, and payroll software
- A typical company systems map
- The benefits of specialist HR, payroll, and expense management software
- How software integration can deliver improved performance across your business
Following the presentations, the webinar will feature a live Q&A with expert advice available on HR, payroll, and expense management solutions.
Everyone who signs up for the event will receive a video recording of the full webinar.