Webexpenses study of 2000 UK office workers uncovers that nearly a third of an employee’s time is wasted on pointless tasks.
The new research profiled how much time is wasted by following business processes that are outdated, inefficient or just simply a waste of time.
The findings provide clarity in how businesses have the opportunity to dramatically improve their business processes by investing more in widely-available technology to enable their employees to become more productive and efficient.
- Time-consuming conversations – 34 minutes
- Attending pointless meetings – 29 minutes
- Completing paperwork – 29 minutes
- Using old or failing technology – 26 minutes
- Pointless processes e.g. expenses – 24 minutes
To read the news release here or for further information on the study contact: email@example.com