Company credit card management and reconciliation
Automate how you manage and reimburse company credit card expenses
Remove manual entry of company credit card spend and automatically import credit card files into your Webexpenses app
- Supports all major credit card and online banking vendors
- Auto-matches the correct receipt to credit card purchases
- Easily reporting and centralized workflow
- Built secure, safe, and dependable
Corporate card expense management
Corporate credit cards are a popular way for many companies to manage their employees expenses spend. It means that permitted business expenses can be paid for via a company credit card rather than an employee’s personal credit card or cash. By using corporate cards, finance teams maintain better control and visibility of business expenditure.
How to manage credit card expenses with Webexpenses
Webexpenses credit card integration feature automates the whole process from point of spend to reconciliation. It removes any manual entry of company credit card spend and automatically imports credit card files directly into Webexpenses.
When an employee makes a purchase on their company credit card, the item imports into Webexpenses via online banking. Webexpenses Intelligent Receipt Matching feature auto-matches the best-matched receipt to each item on the credit card, saving time on reconciliation.
- Direct import of all credit card transactions saves time and improves data accuracy.
- Reconciliation is quick and easy through the timesaving Intelligent Receipt Matching feature - linking the best-matched receipt to each claim item.
- Finance teams can easily report on employees who haven’t reconciled their monthly credit card expenses, so unfinished claims can be completed quickly.
- All major credit card and online banking vendors are supported to seamlessly integrate with a company’s existing process.
- It is secure, safe and dependable, and built to meet and exceed the latest industry best practices.