The policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Your enquiry/message
- Demographic information, such as country or location
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- Google Analytics
- IP address (this also helps us block repeated spam)
Google Analytics Data
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on the website
- how long you spend on each website page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) unless you have actively passed it on to us, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
How we store your data
When you consent to filling in the enquiry form or passing your details to one of our online agents, your data is stored on the website’s database and the company’s CRM system.
How we use this data
We use this data to contact you about your enquiry.
In general, we use the information we collect to provide and administer the services we offer. More specifically, we might use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with information on the services and products you have requested
- Send you communications regarding our relationship and transactions or notifications of activity through different channels, such as email.
- Notify you about new features, products, and special events
- Provide you with newsletters or marketing communications about our products and services as well as third party products and services we think may be of interest to you.
Newsletters and Marketing Communications
You will need to opt in in order to receive marketing communications from us, including our monthly newsletter.
Unless you have opted in, we will not add you to our mailing list.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to. We will also provide you with an opportunity to let us know if you do not wish your information to be passed to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from 25th May 2018
You have the “Right to be forgotten” under GDPR regulations unless there are overriding legitimate grounds for us keeping the data (e.g. billing/client statistics)
We always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) from 25th May 2018
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen. We will promptly investigate and report outcomes of all allegations of unauthorised access to or use of the personal data.
Right to be Forgotten
At any time, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and request to be removed from our database. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to review or remove your data at any time.