Expense software for Sage Intacct
For Sage Intacct users, Webexpenses' expense software automates the entire expense process - from OCR receipt capture and claim building to approval.
Webexpenses integration enables easy import of fields and categories and the export of expense data from Webexpenses into Sage Intacct.
- Quick-click transfer expense data to Sage Intacct
- Easily configure your expense data categories
- Complete the expense process with reimbursements
- Increase efficiency of expense management
- Google-Vision power OCR receipt scanner
- Point-to-point interactive mileage tracking
- User-friendly across desktop and mobile app
Key features & functionalities
Mobile App OCR
Take a photo of your receipt for fast, automated expenses on-the-go.
Credit Card Matching
Eliminate manual entry and easily import credit card spend.
Keep your company mileage costs under control with interactive mapping.
Secure Cloud Computing
Your data is kept safe with the most secure global infrastructure.
Sage Intacct integration
Seamless workflow with one-step, integration with Sage Intacct.
Configurable reporting and tracking across all expense spend.
Built-in custom company expense policies ensure remain compliance.
Take control of your petty cash and simplify your reconciliation processes.
Industry-best pricing with simple active user fee
1. Load all of your users into Webexpenses
2. Only pay for active users each month
3. Once active, users can submit unlimited claims at no additional cost
Market leaders, we've processed over a billion in expense claims across 70 countries - and with 99% client retention.
Custom & scalable
A solution configured to your specific requirements, it works seamlessly with your processes and evolves with your business.
Only pay for active users each month. Once active, users can take advantage of unlimited submissions at no additional cost.
100% of support is from our UK, US, and Australia teams. Available 24 hours, accents may change but superior service remains.
Client feedback is incorporated into the Agile development of 100+ expense software updates per year, keeping pace with business.